Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Hi John
any chance of you changing me from forum user to member as i have already bought the tax disc holder and window sticker.

Cheers
Jas

ps did you get my email the other day.
i know you have been busy
thanks

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi jas was it of the sound clip for the zorst? Not had chance to do anything with it yet m8 sorry will get your forum status changed now

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Just paid up & bought sticker now I found out where to pay. Did not spot the area to add my user name? Oh well you'll know it's me as the address is on paypal.

Ant

G

·
A stupid question: for all the club discounts, do we have to be members or just simple forum users? :? (i think i know the answer...but you never know :lol: )

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Once paid up, how long does it take for "rating" to change from user to member? & how quickly are stickers sent out?

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do the ratings as soon as poss, I'f I'm in front of the PC it can be straight away or at most about 24 hours (I dont have PC access during the daytime)

Re discounts they really are meant for club members but we rely on trust for most of the suppliers! Some of the suppliers do contact me for confirmation though

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
jonseal said:
I do the ratings as soon as poss, I'f I'm in front of the PC it can be straight away or at most about 24 hours (I dont have PC access during the daytime)
Now I'm a bit concerned as I sent in payment over a week ago and I'm still a user :?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi Jon
any chance of you changing me from forum user to member as i have bought the window sticker, a week or so ago.

thanks
Del

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sorry I should have said that it also included a years membership.
Paid £5.80 for window sticker & membership & postage.
Thanks
Del

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
that doesnt include membership m8 that is just the sticker and postage, membership is £4 for the year

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Do you know when all the existing members joined jon or did that info go down with the old site?

If so when do we all need to renew?

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yes luckily I have an offline database with all renewals on it, they dont come round for a while yet but need to have a think about how to administer them as its a nightmare to organise!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts