Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do people have to do sh*t like this? While the girlfriend was at work the other day some useless waster (whose DSS payment she's probably funding) decided to key her car. I swear if I caught someone doing it I'd ram 2 pencils up their nose and slam their head down on the bonnet.........losers :twisted:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c159/asmith225/08012006.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c159/asmith225/08012006001.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c159/asmith225/08012006002.jpg

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kill him, chop him up and post him through his family's letter box :evil:

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
What a bunch of C*n*s!!

Honestly even if it wasn't your car you'd wanna splat there head in with a 100lb hammer.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

G

·
if i where to catch anybody damaging my car i would end up in more trouble than them

out ans out scum bags and this country is full o them unfortunately

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
This kinda thing never fails to get me f-ing angry!!

It happened down our road and that why I went on a e-bay hunt for CCTV which I now have running constantly.

I'll give £10 to the first person on the site who gets arrested for kicking the sh!te out of a vandal!! :lol: :lol:

·
Site Admin
20,189 Posts
Alex_172 said:
This kinda thing never fails to get me f-ing angry!!

It happened down our road and that why I went on a e-bay hunt for CCTV which I now have running constantly.

I'll give £10 to the first person on the site who gets arrested for kicking the sh!te out of a vandal!! :lol: :lol:
What if they arrest the vandal :wink:

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
If they arrest the nut that did it they'l probably get a week in centre parks and £300 cash back so they can relax while looking for a job.

G

·
I would attach the fu..ker to my rear exhaust by the wrist on each rear tail pipe which would burn the fu..ker and then take em for a drive down the M6 until they burnt to death or i ran out of petrol.

I am quite calm normally :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
OMG, how dare it park next to such a gorgeous car..

And that number plate... seriously?! :roll:

Do you call her sexy B? :)

G

·
cos thay jealous mate if u do find them give me a call i will drive all the way form germany and help u the some happend to my brov :evil:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cainsey said:
cos thay jealous mate if u do find them give me a call i will drive all the way form germany and help u the some happend to my brov :evil:
Same here mate, gimme a call and I'll be there :wink:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bubbles said:
OMG, how dare it park next to such a gorgeous car..

And that number plate... seriously?! :roll:

Do you call her sexy B? :)
Shut it you! :wink:

Oh and yes it is a sexy car next to it isn't it :D Best colour for the Clio me thinks :roll: (wait for it "there she blows")

1 - 18 of 18 Posts