Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was thinking of painting my mirrors with the same colour my wheels do you think it will look to s3 ish ....................... :)

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive had it can get it of mate as he painted my spare wheel

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no probs andy hes a mate so labour wont be to much and i think he charged me 30 quid for spraying my wheel ................ :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Andy,

Slightly more info needed there.

The paint code is an Ixell paint code. Its listed as teh colour for the 182 wheels but we beleive its the antracite colour. Any reputable bodyshop should be able to source teh paints from renault or Ixell.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
was thinking of getting door handels done as well ?
have spoke to my mate and he says no probs can get the match of the wheel he did ..............................

G

·
Alex said:
3dr Black Gold Full Fat / Lux Pack / Reflex Custom Exhaust / Cup Alloys / Bassett Induction Kit / 6000k HID Conversion Kit / New RenaultSport Badge ]
Basset Induction Kit as in Andy Bassett Induction kit??????

:D

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
225karl said:
was thinking of getting door handels done as well ?
have spoke to my mate and he says no probs can get the match of the wheel he did ..............................
:lol: i can post you the mirror covers and still drive the car, if i send you the handels im in abit of bother :wink:

engine cover i would like done too.

let me know matey wen ou thinking of getting them done and ill post you them up.

andy

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
can get them done anytime. do you want them befor fcs or after andy :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
am not going now mate :(
have got another adventure on the day,

but as for the mirrors wen ever your ready for them, can put them in the post next week if you like along with £30 was it to get them done, but im easy ( steady :wink: ) wen ever your ready

:lol: andy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts