Megane Sport Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is in the wrong place, but as this is where I posted my last 2 posts which have now gone missing I thought i would post this here to find out what is happening.

I posted twice last night both time pics of the R26, the first post disapeard in less than an hour, the second went over night. I'm not really bothered as they were prob in the wrong section, but as i dont have full membership to post in the picture section I thought this would be the best place. What really bothers me is that both posts have gone without even an explanation weather it was posted in my inbox or another way.

·
www.rsmegane.com
11,432 Posts
you cant access them as your not a full member, you openly admit you posted in the wrong section? theres no point in having sections if you dont use them. the site needs keeping tidy and useful so the posts in wrong sections are deleted.

the explanations are in the forum rules, if we had to explain to everyone everytime why we delete and edit their thread when in your case you actually know the reason we be knackered.

very cheap and easy to sign up fella, if you want the benefits of the site that will be your best bet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.