Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I'm on company phone tariff

Phone who you want, when you want, and the company picks up the tab :lol:

Just upgraded to a new nokia N70 delivery tomorrow, also paid for by the company.

Wow didn't know I could be such a smarmy twat :? :? :lol:

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Davelee225 said:
So what network are people on and what tariff have they got?

Im with vodafone, Anytime 350 plus 500 texts, free calls to landline and vodafone mobiles at weekends. £35.
When did you get that price plan? im planning to move over to Voda in the next few days, but the best i could find was 275 anytime mins, 500 txts for £35.. none of that other stuff you mentioned

·
Site Admin
20,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a long story. Over a year ago I started of on 250 minutes and 500 texts for £30. I renewed my contracted and wanted an extra 25 minutes, for an extra £5. In the end, i was paying £35 for 275 minutes and 200 texts. I went onto the vodafone website and looked at other tariffs. I found one for 275 minutes and 500 texts for £35.

I sent Vodafone an email, stating that i was not happy. I had taken out two contracts, as my other half has got one as well. I threatned to cancel both contracts and go with anotehr company unless they changed it. I got a phone call the following day and he put me on that better tariff.

If i were you, go on the net and find a tariff. Phone them up and barter with them. Gurantee you'll get some knocked off or get some more minutes.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
^^^ yeah i already have... theyve given me the price plan i want.. and instead of paying £100 for the handset (As stated on the website for a 12 month contract) they would give me it for free..

Just a bit worried as my current contracts about to expire and voda havent got the handset i want in stock at the moment!

·
Registered
830 Posts
I work for Orange so have 2 lines on my Nokia 6230i, line 1 is my business line and line 2 heavily subsidised personal line :D

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
20th i think they said.. and i dont want an 18 month contract... im locked in for a longer period of time (obviously) and i have to wait 6 months longer for an upgrade!

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
Was with voda but now changed to O2 and kept my number,

Got a Free nokia N70 £60 in cash in my hand free car charger free bluetooth handsfree, £36 a month for 1000 anytime to any number mobile or landline for 3 months then i get 500 minutes and 200 texts a month.

What a deal!

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Just got a right bargain on orange. 100 minutes x net anytime. Free nokia 6111, 3 months free insurance and 9 months free line rental :lol:

Total cost for year is 68 quid!

Phone sells on fleabay for up to 200 quid!

My other phone is a company one so free whenever :D

Paul

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm on Voda, 200 mins x-net and 500 texts £30. Samsung D500 with a couple of months left to go.

I've also got the same contract with a Sony Ericsson W800i for my other half.

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
im the only one on t-mobile them, pay £32 a month for 300 x network mins and 500 free texts, due an upgrade next month.
also got a brand new motorola razor in black unlocked that i might sell if upgrade is a good one.

also got a company phone on vodafone and i work for bt work that one out.

G

·
I pay £27 on o2 and I get 200 cross network anytime minutes and 500 texts and also 2MB web browsing that also includes £5.00 gold insurance.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Got a Nokia 6630 on 3 for £4.99p a month with 500min and 100 texts from
e2save.

Brilliant or what :) :) :)

One of their clearance deals in december.

It's going to hurt when the contract runs out though :cry:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts