Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im starting to feel like im cursed at the moment, decided to introduce the back end of the megane to a lampost earlier!!

it doesnt look too bad and doesnt show up too much but with the show coming up soon i could do with a quick fix!!

any suggestions??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi fella,

i had a similar problem when someone used my car to stop theres in a car park, i got my local volvo dealership to do the work as they do my local renno dealers paint work, all done for just over £100 and i think mine looks deeper than yours so it should blend in really well and you shouldnt see it, but be wary of these paintchip companys, i had one come out to me and he couldn't find the exact colour to begin with, then to fill me with confidence he said that if i wasn't happy with the work he did they would send another bloke around to do it better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a look at the link below it show's how bad mine was, and you can't see anything know it's done :D

http://meganesport.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=302

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Sorry couldn't help myself.

Dont think it will be a problem to get sorted as it looks like a paint only problem, give someone like chipsaway a call they are usually mobile and come to you.

Best to get a recommended paint shop in your area as i've heard good and bad reports on the like of chipsaway and other franchised repair outfits.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as mike says mate, go and see what your local paintshop places quote, and like i did go to your renno dealership and see who they use cause you should be able to get a bit of discount when gone thru them..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers guys got wednesday off work so ill have a drive around and see what i can sort out.

are there gonna be any probs getting the right colour with it being a "unique" colour??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that was my bigest fear mate as mine is inferno too, but to be honest they have matched it perfectly, looked as good after they'd done as it did when it rolled out of the factory a couple of weeks previous..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts