Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks,
I've decided to sell up as I just don't get out on the mountain bike any longer. All the kit has been used, some more than others. I've been as accurate as I can with descriptions but am happy to take more/specific pictures or provide more detail if required. All prices include postage and I'll make sure things are packaged safely.

All pictures can be found at:
http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/ashcroftc/

Frame:
Medium 2007 Giant Reign X0 including Fox DHX4 air, RaceFace seat post/SDG BelAir Ti saddle/ Hope seat QR, FSA headset/XT front mech.
I recently fitted all new bearings to the frame, and it hasn't been used since so the suspension action is buttery. The shock was serviced by mojo in 2010 and had the updated seals fitted to prevent it sticking down. The frame has rarely been used since so the shock shouldn't need servicing again. The headset is starting to get a bit ropey. It'll be fine short term but will want new bearings soonish. The frame has a few cosmetic scratches, but there are no cracks or dents. The seat post is cosmetically tatty but perfectly functional and the saddle likewise. The XT mech is fully functional.
£300 posted

Fox Float 36 RC2 forks.
Serviced last year by Evans cycles and used once since. Stanchions are virtually perfect. No nicks or chips and just 1 very very faint scratch. I couldn't even pick it up on the camera and it's not deep enough to feel with a fingernail. No oil leaks and all the adjusters work as they should. The lowers have the expected scratches but all are minor cosmetic marks. The dropouts have never been overtightened and there are no cracks.
£275 posted

Avid Code Disk Brakes:
The galvanised finish on these looks a bit funny and they probably need bleeding as they've been sat for a while but worked fine last time I rode the bike. Come with spacers for a 205mm front disk and 185mm rear. I can include the Avid G2 rotors for an extra £20.
£150 posted (£170 with rotors)

Gold Hope pro 2 hubs built onto white Funn rims ( these are rebranded sun rims). All bearings silky and wheels are true. Some slight notching on the free hub body despite using an alloy bodies cassette from new. They are pretty light for a strong wheel. I can weigh them if requested. No dings or dents and perfectly true, But the usual chips and scratches to the white paint that wheels pick up. Hubs are perfect.
Front is setup for 20mm axle. Rear is standard 135mm QR
£160 posted

Black WTB Dual Duty 20mm front wheel. Came with the bike originally before I swapped to the Hope's. 20mm thru axle hub. Bearings slightly rough but perfectly usable as is. Don't imagine it would be hard to replace bearings.
£40 posted

Shimano Saint M810 shadow rear mech. Medium cage. Few scratches but very good condition otherwise. £55 posted

Easton flatboy pedals. Cosmetically scuffed (they're pedals after all!) missing one pin. Bearings have always been packed with grease and are silky smooth.£30 posted

Spank 2 timer Royala stem. Gold anodised.. 50mm 31.8mm clamp. Few scuffs. £25 posted

E-13 bash ring x2. White or clear. 4 bolt 36T. £10 posted .old style solid design

Continental Rubber Queen 2.4 black chilli compound x2. Folding bead. Ridden once. Still have the sticky out mold bits on the tread. £50 posted.

As I said, happy to take sensible offers. Any questions then email me on
Cheers
Chris

1 - 1 of 1 Posts