Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I baught ly 197 last time sold that baught a house 2 wks ago now me and the misses are thinking of sellin the 182 and getin a megane f1 in January febuary time

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Goin into the indust. Badman I'm the guy with the blue 182 that said I was guted as I want a Ly meg to you last week

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ow ye soz man didn't realise it was you, don't think it was me, someone else bought one from up nantymoel way I got gloss black wheels on mine and he got the silver ones

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea I've seen tha one as well the other day. I wanted a ly one but might get a black one dunno yet still love the 182 lol fancy takin me out thu in it?

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
will have to organise a meet down in Bridgend - im only up the road

Pritchard you know this is Tim dont you??

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea i just realised haha hi mate yea will have to organize a meet. Im just still in two minds wether to get a meg or stick with the clio atm coz if i buy a megane i wont have a penny to my name haha

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thing is i only just baught a house 3 wks ago so dont wana speend all my money but i reay realy want a megane. Y cant u aford to run it mate they heavy on juice?

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
its not that bad mate - im just crap with money!

I cant resist modding it - if I didnt spend so much fiddling with it id be pretty flush I guess.
Got lots of maintenance due at the mo - had 2 tyres last week, need new cam belt, tensioners, water pump and aux belt, clutch pedl is squeaking and doing my head in, my mechanic thinks I need a new master cylinder which will be about £100 fitted, though im not all that confident thats what is squeaking so may end up costing more. Recently had 4 new injectors, new number plate lights, etc etc etc - list goes on really. To be fair mine is an everyday car and is up to 56500 miles now and nearly 5 years old so to be expected, just not a nice time for my bank account at the moment

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
No more than the clios mate - number plate lights are common but only about £20 to fix, never heard of anyone else with clutch pedal problems - should be fixable though easily enough
To be honest I wish I had an every day car and then this as my toy - its up to 56500 miles now and I hate wasting it driving it back and forth to work
Economy isn't great - on motorways can get about 33mpg - just checked my ave at the mo and on 26.7 so far from good!
Mods is my main fall down - if I left it alone it wouldnt cost too much but I feel crap if not buying bits for the car - its an obsession mate. Done loads since you last saw it properly!

Yeah that was me mate - missus wanted a few things down there - was dirty then though - nice and clean now

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I'm hopin to get one soon misses wants ly one but I'm undecided I like the silver or black f1s what colour gets lots of love on here mate?

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Lots like the yellow - not a huge fan myself
If I had the choice would either be red (like my first one) or white of you can afford it - we're only built in white for last year or 2 of production do still worth a bit more - plus seem to hold their price better

1 - 19 of 19 Posts