Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collected it yesterday after months of searching for the right one!

It's going to be a shame to use it as a track toy but with the ocassional road use. Let the modding commence! :|

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All i wanted was black with the full vinyl kit and xenons, but it has low mileage, FSH, Renault warrenty extension, brand new discs & pads all round and brand new premium tyres...

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Sounds like a good buy with the spec and the work that's been done. As said above, good luck keeping it looking like that with it being black - once I've done a few miles of my journey to work its back to square one !

What are the plans for it ?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
All i wanted was black with the full vinyl kit and xenons, but it has low mileage, FSH, Renault warrenty extension, brand new discs & pads all round and brand new premium tyres...
very good find mate best colour, best spec................ fancy a swap>?

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No no i'll only ever swap back to a Ford RS, the best type of RS ;)

It's not amazingly low, it's low 30's, but my initial budget i was willing to spend would of got me a car with way over double that and looking a little shabby.

It'snot actually that clean in the pics, that was 5 mins work with a bucket of already dirty water lol

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
as everyone else says best colour. picked mine up few months back, same as yours with the low milage but without the decent tyres and brakes. gotta change them for track this year. enjoy! gotta take seats and spare wheel out. best mod for free, the jet noise is awsome.

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Jack, i'll be taking the rears out for a roll cage within a few months... in regard to the spare wheel, i have the puncture repair kit as standard. The jet noise is absolutly quiet compared to my best friends Astra VXR, and my previous RS. I'll be sourching a turbo-back Milltek for some lovely sound too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts