Megane Sport Forum banner

My Buyacar.co.uk Megane 225 is here!

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  megane225 
#1 ·
My Megane 225, in inferno with xenons and climate control arrived at 9am on Tuesday on the back of transporter.

Car is mint, no problems with it at all. Had a whole 10 miles on the clock and was registers at Renault Wolverhampton.

I am so impressed with the car, all the little touches are awesome. Build quality is a world apart from the RS Clios.

Haven't tested the performance on it yet as i'm running it in but i can tell it has a lot of torue!!

Highly recommend using WWW.BUYACAR.CO.UK to anyone thinking of going for a new car. Good service, helpful staff and great discounts.

#3 ·
Yeah i've got some pics of it but not the best ones as mosty done in a dark car park! :lol:

I polished her up with some Meguiars stuff so i'm gonna wax it on Sunday to protect from the crappy weather.

Also got my Tomtom 300 in there which also arrived on Tuesday.

#4 ·
Alex_172 said:
My Megane 225, in inferno with xenons and climate control arrived at 9am on Tuesday on the back of transporter.

Car is mint, no problems with it at all. Had a whole 10 miles on the clock and was registers at Renault Wolverhampton.

I am so impressed with the car, all the little touches are awesome. Build quality is a world apart from the RS Clios.

Haven't tested the performance on it yet as i'm running it in but i can tell it has a lot of torue!!

Highly recommend using WWW.BUYACAR.CO.UK to anyone thinking of going for a new car. Good service, helpful staff and great discounts.
Glad you got it mate. Don't think i know anyone who is disappointed with the car, when they get it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.