1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
894 Posts
yep ive had it in my watch list for ages , far too expensive for the work involved .

engine out job to fix that bent Chassis leg , and i don't think you will get all the font panels supplied and painted for £350 . Maybe £350 if you already had the new panels

and we've not even got to the windscreen and all the airbags inside yet

·
Registered
221 Posts
Worth 4k tops

Needs:

headlights, slam pannel, wing, front bumper, bonnet, windscreen, headlight plastics, dash, airbags, wiring loom for headlights, undertray.

£350 no chance!! (Wiring loom is £300+ alone)

And that's after the 3k to jig

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wished I lived in the land of you guys.:kiss:
Although 3k to jig :O bit of a button slip that one, I obviously meant £320 which I had been quoted :sweatdrop:

I've bought all the parts for it now anyhow minus the front bumper, so will be on the road after Christmas a nice little winter project for me. :smartass:

The £350 was if you supplied the panels :yes[1]: but lets face it most parts are the same as a cooking model anyhow.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Good luck with the sale but removing the engine and welding a new chassis leg on isn't going to cost £320. There is more work than you suggest.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It doesnt need a new one pal, just pulling back, but as I say I'm going to keep her now and put her back on the road myself :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts