Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On start up of the car thier is normal exhaust fumes only coming out the right side tip, took it for a good drive to pick my son up and when I got their I decided to (not the best idea) touch my exhaust, heres the odd thing my right side tip was warm but the other was cold.

Is this normal?


Cheer for replying in advance.
 

·
Meganesport Area Rep - South West
Joined
·
6,404 Posts
Not sure mate think more gases and heat come off the right one
all I know is watch your legs when wearing shorts getting stuff out the boot
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahahahahaha.

Take it you had shorts on when going in the boot.

Then again the exhaust isnt something that you ever really look at .
 

·
Meganesport Area Rep - South West
Joined
·
6,404 Posts
Why not give the car a rev when your women getting the shopping out??
Goes down well!
she would be deaf or blown away lol.
yeah i had shorts on the k tec one is right level with the bumper hense the burnt leg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
873 Posts
she would be deaf or blown away lol.
yeah i had shorts on the k tec one is right level with the bumper hense the burnt leg
I tell you what mate dont even think of touching tips after a run.....
I am suprised the paint hasn't blistered

I'm also running the K-Tec Exhaust
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
430 Posts
The one on the left is almost just for looks , the one on the right will be warmer as it is positioned immediately after the back box!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
still have the oval shape scar on my leg from milltec lol think the standard exhaust left tip only opens up when car is pushed a bit
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top