Megane Sport Forum banner

My GTI80 from good to bad

1K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Trunkstuff 
#1 ·
Hey guys i sold my 206 a few months back to fund the megane....when i sold her she was in immaculate condition, and looked very nice i like to think, i spent a lot of money on it and even earned its self a TINY feature in PFC mag.....soo this is what she looked like when i sold her.....

not a single mark on her.....

And hear she is today folks....RUINED!!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-PEUG...omobiles_UK&hash=item43abeb701c#ht_584wt_1186

See less See more
#6 ·
yeh its just cosmetic but still.... in my eyes its ruined i cleaned it weekley... dry rain or snow, and it has clearly been neglected.....and performance wise, there ****e lol.... they make a nice sound and have nice seats but very very very hard to tune...despise being a 180 you lucky if you make 165....and they lift off oversteer like a *******...saying that the megane loves to wag its tail lol

#8 ·
believe it or not if i had bought a standard GTI pre plexed then with a bit of money i could of took it to about 250...however as the 180 has a VVT it just couldn't be squeezed any further...not to mention it was the same engine already tuned to its limits as standard.....wish i had bought the clio but the seats and price done it for me lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.