Megane Sport Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im selling my Megane 225 trophy as i dont have time to show it the love it needs

I got the car as Cat C repaired, Since owning it i have put a face lift R26 front end, Forge front mount and K tech's soild boost pipes.
93k on the clock drives spot on and pulls like a train
replaced injectors not long ago
replaced all engine mounts
new brakes on the front
tyres all good
Carbon rap on bonnet
Leon R Splitter
rest of this month tax
6 months MOT

Car has a few issues that needs sorting
1 wishbone bushes need replacing ( new ones come with car )
2 O2 sensor needs replacing ( have 2 that come with car )
3 No history so dont no if the cambelt is done ( have a gen new belt kit to go with car)
4 air bag light is on has been since i got it
5 dent on passanger door ( will repair )

Car is a nice one i just have no time to spend fixing it and dont want to see it parted so it has to go, more pics will follow as soon as i have some and car wont be sold untill log book is back from dvla as i have to take my plate off it next week.

Car is at My unit in CM2 8RE

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i love it so much fun to drive just wish i was not having to move to bristol soon

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
put it on ebay its on there for £2600 as i no im going to get the silly offers lot

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh Ben! You spent so much getting it to where it is now. Looks good must admit. Good luck with the sale mate.

P.S. Thanks for the headlamps!
yea i no mate but im off to work in bristol for a few months as we are opening a new branch so wont have space time or tools to play :(

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chassis has never been bent as far as im aware i have had the front off the car twice and there has been no sign of anything dented moved or bent, nothing its hard to bolt up everything fits as it should

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.