Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Much more refined, comp different driving style (no need to go above 6k) where i was ringing the neck of the 182.

Had a yozza on my 182 so when i got the r26 didnt feel very fast (placebo) until i saw the speedo. Best cheap mod was to drop the back seats down and take the boot mat (thick sound deadening) out then the exhaust came alive sounds like a jet!

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Prob 2mpg less average, nothing really.

Has your cambelt, aux, lower pulley all been done? £1300 renault retail on that badboy if not!

I had a 182 arctic with rstuner and yozza mate

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
nice 1 Pritch - is it local? you trading yours in? was a mint 182

Also mate my mate is the renault technical expert in Cardiff Renault - is doing my cam belt for around £450 odd including all parts (inc water pump) - all genuine parts etc. He does all my work - top notch mechanic. Give me a shout when you want it done mate - mine is going in after christmas unfortunately - its either cam belt or 330mm discs so gonna have to go for the sensible option I think - fingers crossed ill have enough left over fot the r headlights

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Hi guys. I sold the 182 to wiliams motor company Cardiff. Then put a deposit on the Megane in a difrent garage but the guy in Williams payed cheque so I've goth wait till that clears to go pick her up hopefully thur asniv got the day of to give her a once over.
Yea it's local from llantriant 1 owner from new ect also Immight be in touch with you about the belts nxt year tim

The guy sellin my old 182 way way overpriced

http://www.williamsmotor.co.uk/renault-clio-16v-renaultsport-182-in-cardiff-glamorgan-1850326

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.