Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going through a faze at the min of playing on the playstation just wanted to know if anyone else was into them. I have just completed the game need for speed most wanted and woy was it hard I was pulling my hair out with it at one stage and threw the controller a few times. I had my 15 year old nephew down the other day who seems to just glide through it without any problems so why is it that I found it so hard to do LOL. Was having a mess around in the Clio V6 which was quite good. Anyone else done this

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Hi matey, yeah me and my son are right into Crashed Revenge at the mo, I cant keep off of it, boy is it getting tricky :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
I installed this on my PC but didnt get very far.. my pc is pretty shite and it ran a little slow.

Im currently working through Halflife 2, LOVED halflife.. and the 2nd game is just as fantastic if not more

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The PS3 is out soon what do people think about them and will any one be having one. Im a little tempted to get one I read an article the other day you can still play the PS2 games which is great if you have loads of them.

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
dony you worry ill be getting one, just sold my gamecube , playstation2, and xbox to fund it to, made £800 selling them but knock of the postage £200, still left with £600 :D

bonus you can play the old games like you say if you got any, you cant on the new xbox360 unless you got a hard drive with it or the external one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bubbles said:
I installed this on my PC but didnt get very far.. my pc is pretty shite and it ran a little slow.

Im currently working through Halflife 2, LOVED halflife.. and the 2nd game is just as fantastic if not more
I loved Halflife so i bought Halflife 2, can't get the dam thing to work. Game just keeps crashing. Ended up just playing Counter Strike online. Brilliant game, nothing better than shooting your mate in the head! :twisted:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Been playing Need for speed most wanted on my PSP its pretty good. cant wait till GT4 comes out for it that should be good.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts