·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Gimme, gimme, gimme, want one, want one, want one :D

Pity its noramlly aspirated though :(

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
i looked at the 1.6 sport it looks quite nice would like to look at the new ren sport clio when one come to my local or i see one but i still stick with my meggy for a few years yet i want to own mine fed up of paying for a car all the time, wouldnt trade in as dealers give ya naff all even if it is it the greatest of condition and with service. mine will just look the business soon just wheels and a few more power mods when funds alllow :wink:

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
The new clio is a nice car to drive, the RS is heavily modded though so it better be good. I cant see renaultsport dropping another bollok like they did with the full fat 225, but expect to see a cup version 6 months after launch!
If it had a turbo it would be worth a look. The new corsa VXR and punto turbo will kill it in a straight line. Which is a shame.

·
Registered
105 Posts
denty225 said:
The new clio is a nice car to drive, the RS is heavily modded though so it better be good. I cant see renaultsport dropping another bollok like they did with the full fat 225, but expect to see a cup version 6 months after launch!
If it had a turbo it would be worth a look. The new corsa VXR and punto turbo will kill it in a straight line. Which is a shame.
I know which 1 i'd rather be seen in tho! :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.