Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics though when i get my own camera back on monday ill post some proper pics up with sound. Originally they were gonna be flush with the back bumper but it ended up sticking out a bit........I like it though sticking out about an inch. SOUND IS AWSOME! its a quieter version of andy's but with the radio off you can hear the air being thrown under the car really well. like putting a vaccum hose near your ear!

SO yeah....pics

Before:

After (In workshop - Old Zorst in the boot)

Back Home

Tips Sticking Out A Little

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
r-tec in st albans.

http://www.rtecshop.com/index.php

Its the first one they have done....cost me £230 but they have said that they will charge more in the future for it due to the complexity in the job.

But ................ Its a custom fit. Not one of these ktec/blueflame or bb exhausts. Only took 3 and a bit hours to put in :x . They had me and andy hanging about like monkeys

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He had to leave 3/4 of an hour before it was done but i explained it to him and he heard a little over the phone. Its got a nice gargle popping sound to it now :)

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well if ya wanna wait ill be at the FCS.

Cheers dave. The tips are 4" long and are really wide. You can fit the OEM tips inside these and have about 1cm either side of movement.

G

·
i am going to meet up with Jasdigio and have a listen to his and hopefully i will get a chance to have a listen to yours and Andys if i am at the FCS . I have not got tickets yet as we have been through a lot of shit with my Sharon having her op ...

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
I'm liking them Alex, i'll have to come and have a nose at them before long!

G

·
Alex said:
r-tec in st albans.

http://www.rtecshop.com/index.php

Its the first one they have done....cost me £230 but they have said that they will charge more in the future for it due to the complexity in the job.

But ................ Its a custom fit. Not one of these ktec/blueflame or bb exhausts. Only took 3 and a bit hours to put in :x . They had me and andy hanging about like monkeys
Very nice alex looks just like the Blueflame one :wink:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Looks cool - how´s the sound?
I just don´t like them sticking out. But in Germany this wouldn´t be allowed anyway. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
back home now.

Basically they took out what you can see in the 2nd pic down and replaced it with a very small straight through backbox. from there a single pipe comes out with the 2 tail pipes attached.

Sounds like andy's just about 1/3 quieter.

Andy I need to check what im upto next weekend with this wedding etc. Ill let you know as i know. Adam if we do hook up then come upto andy's

1 - 20 of 38 Posts