Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
They look cool where did you get them from?

you have been busy today!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
phil

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
ahh ive got 10 on their way from that guy at the moment

they compatible with the H7 bulb fixture?

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Davelee225 said:
Think ill fit mine when it gets a bit warmer, unless you want to have a go andy?
you got xenons mate and thats what i need to check, if the lamps will come out the same way, if they do mate you come to me with your larger intercooler and your bulbs and ill fit them for a small fee, and it will e a small fee :D

·
Site Admin
20,189 Posts
andy bassett said:
Davelee225 said:
Think ill fit mine when it gets a bit warmer, unless you want to have a go andy?
you got xenons mate and thats what i need to check, if the lamps will come out the same way, if they do mate you come to me with your larger intercooler and your bulbs and ill fit them for a small fee, and it will e a small fee :D
How bout just the led ones at the mo :)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Cheers andy are the originals more orangy glow then?

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Davelee225 said:
andy bassett said:
Davelee225 said:
How bout just the led ones at the mo :)
if you can find out for me as you got the lights if the lamps can be removed the same as the standard ones ie just disconnect the power supply to the lamps and take them out, then yes if you want them done.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts