Megane Sport Forum banner

new LED side light bulbs

3K views 100 replies 8 participants last post by  BlackRat250 
#1 ·
while i was fitting the new intercooler i removed the head lights and fitted these LED bulbs,
they give of a great light in the dark and are very bright.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #10 ·
Davelee225 said:
Think ill fit mine when it gets a bit warmer, unless you want to have a go andy?
you got xenons mate and thats what i need to check, if the lamps will come out the same way, if they do mate you come to me with your larger intercooler and your bulbs and ill fit them for a small fee, and it will e a small fee :D

Discussion starter · #17 ·
Davelee225 said:
andy bassett said:
Davelee225 said:
Think ill fit mine when it gets a bit warmer, unless you want to have a go andy?
you got xenons mate and thats what i need to check, if the lamps will come out the same way, if they do mate you come to me with your larger intercooler and your bulbs and ill fit them for a small fee, and it will e a small fee :D
How bout just the led ones at the mo :)
if you can find out for me as you got the lights if the lamps can be removed the same as the standard ones ie just disconnect the power supply to the lamps and take them out, then yes if you want them done.

Discussion starter · #42 ·
dont go for any of these hong kong 100watt bulbs like i have done, after a month or to the paint comes off and tey loose there brightness, if your going to get any get proper ones , have a look in say halfords at some of there brighter blue ish ones then go on ebay and see if you can find them aany cheaper, thats wat im going to do.

Discussion starter · #47 ·
mike_d225 said:
Keep me posted if your all going to Andy's, would be nice to meet up.

Don't worry Andy, I don't mind getting my hands dirty so can give you a hand if you want
sounds good to me matey.

if alex and dav come down on the same day to have both there cars done then by all means come round, as your only 20 mins away, might even see if the loony want to take a trip up from brighton.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.