21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
Site Admin
20,189 Posts
andy bassett said:
Davelee225 said:
andy bassett said:
Davelee225 said:
Think ill fit mine when it gets a bit warmer, unless you want to have a go andy?
you got xenons mate and thats what i need to check, if the lamps will come out the same way, if they do mate you come to me with your larger intercooler and your bulbs and ill fit them for a small fee, and it will e a small fee :D
How bout just the led ones at the mo :)
if you can find out for me as you got the lights if the lamps can be removed the same as the standard ones ie just disconnect the power supply to the lamps and take them out, then yes if you want them done.
how am i best to find out? No point ringing renault, they probably won't even know.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
look at bulb 10 on each example. They look like they have different connectors.....also remember that your bulbs are mounted on a self leveling motor.

their the bulbs you are looking at.....the xenon bulbs aare like £150+ each

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Monday i had the repeat indicator fault come up so they swapped out the whole front right headlight housing unit (the bits in andy's pic). based on accessability you might need to take the bumber off to get to it.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
if ya wanna wait till I get my bulbs through we can make a Sat morning of it and swap them out at andys :p

I need to find some high brightness main bulbs H7 ones i think are the ones that come on automatically

21 - 40 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.