Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
I dont like these little 1/4 front windows cars seem top be getting atm - otherwise cant really say from that pic tbh.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
**** picture so can't say for sure. There not very descriptive on the power front either and only telling us old news anyway. 'More than 200bhp'? FFS!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Renault have done me proud. I heard they were droppin the 250/265 engine in the new clio which ok down tuned but i had a nightmere where loads of little clio's were taking over me lol

In all fairness is 1.6t almost the same power out put as the 2.0na? Maybe 15bhp more? sounds like a silly boy racing vxr to me!

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
New Clio RS not available in manual,only dual clutch.
Maybe all future RS models will only have dual clutch boxes ?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Hmmmm it's a tough one, I think it's gonna be one of them cars that you see a picture of and think na I don't like it and then you see it on the road and think..... Actually I quite like it!!

I did that when the mk2 meg came out and now I [email protected]#king love mine!!! lol

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I like it! But I am surprised at the lack of 4 pot brakes on the front. The last shots didn't have them either, but I assumed that was just a development car....

·
Registered
517 Posts
fronts disgusting backs lovely.
Surely if they only done dual clutch they would lose alot of custom.
I wouldnt get a auto/dsg renaultsport its not that kind of car.
and renault using german technology thats scary lol

1 - 20 of 44 Posts