Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting sick of the cloth seats in the 175, and starting to miss the Trendlines I had in my Trophy.

So what options are there for the 175? It's a 5dr btw.

Ps. Tried search function but can't find anything worthwhile.

Cheers,

Rhod

·
Registered
610 Posts
As Anapper says, you've got the leather version from a LUX, or you can get full lether Trendline Recaros as an option.

You can also fit 3 door seats, but they need a small modification IIRC, for example I have a set of near mint front and rear half leather seats from a 225 from a car I broke I need to put on eBay soon, something like that would fit in.

·
Registered
306 Posts
As Anapper says, you've got the leather version from a LUX, or you can get full lether Trendline Recaros as an option.

You can also fit 3 door seats, but they need a small modification IIRC, for example I have a set of near mint front and rear half leather seats from a 225 from a car I broke I need to put on eBay soon, something like that would fit in.
Would you sell the rear lether seperate? If so pm me if they will fit in my r26

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers for the suggestions so far - like the sound of the Recaros as the Trendlines were stunning in the Trophy. I'm guessing they're big bucks from Renault and rare as rocking horse **** second hand...

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
Cheers for the suggestions so far - like the sound of the Recaros as the Trendlines were stunning in the Trophy. I'm guessing they're big bucks from Renault and rare as rocking horse **** second hand...
correct on the recaros mate best bet to keep an eye out on here an eBay.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I have been after some full leather recaros for a while but there are very rare and very expensive when they do come up...

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
610 Posts
I haven’t done a massive trip yet since I got my new LUX with the Trendlines, but having been to Germany in the other LUX I think the 'normal' full leather is easier on the back on long trips.

Lemon, I think on a 5 door it can’t be done? There’s no where under the seat to mount the seatbelt like on a normal 5 door, would be interesting to see if they offered the Recaros as an upgrade on the 5 door LUX?

·
Meganesport Area Rep - South West
6,404 Posts
They didn't I have seen one on the net with it done. But didn't see close up pics

·
Registered
76 Posts

fairly sure they never offered the recaro's as an option in the 5dr (definely in the 175 as i searched for one), only cloth or leather, dunno about 225 etc in 5dr. Got the heated leathers in mine and very happy with them, especially this time of year, though not as pretty as the recaros, still supportive enough and comfy on long trips, just wish they were a little lower and but more under thigh support

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
You have the lux seats heated,,, My dream, I have been looking for that for ages... Did you have yours as an option or did you fit them.

Kojak

·
Registered
76 Posts
Got lucky and found a 175 5dr with every option, and a few nice aftermarket upgrades too

Ultimate would be heated leather Recaros for me, not sure they even did them though?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts