23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I collect my .R (is that short enough?) from BHP tomorrow morning. No 53

Grey
Cage
Black Wheels
888's
Uprated brakes

The car has done 18k miles and is on a 58 plate. I've just sold a very nice '89 911 Carrera to a close friend to finance the Megane. I'm a bit of a habitual car changer but hopefully this one will stick? I need a car that is useable but a little extreme. Able to do a few track days a year and gets the juices flowing on an early morning blat. My other cars are a Peugeot 306 Rallye (daily driver) BMW E61 520d Touring (family stuff) Skoda Fabia (Wife's)

Previously owned x2 Ultima GTR's. E39 M5. Z3MCoupe. E55 Merc. STi Impezza. TVR Griff etc, etc.
Co-run a company called Southways Automotive in Fareham where we work on all sorts of sports/kit/performance cars having turned a hobby into a business 2 years ago.

I've done a quick browse and the forum looks like a good 'un! I spend a lot of time on PH in the Ultima and South Coast forums. I steer well clear of General Gassing etc!!!! I do need a regular 'Classifieds' fix though otherwise I break out in a rash ;)

I'm looking forward to meeting a few of you at the odd car gathering around the south.

Paul.B

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers guys. I'm hoping to sneak in the back door at the PH Sunday Service at Goodwood tomorrow. (I'm 811 - only 800 allowed in!!) Piccies will follow shortly

·
Registered
276 Posts
welcome mate,sounds like a nice .R! went on your website and i live about 5 miles away, any plans to tune the meg with your company?

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Welcome,

I was admiring yours at the meet today. Made me really miss mine (#21, black with red alloys, cage, Ti, 888s, climate)

Get used to the window poking and carbon bonnet tapping at meets, I was walking past your car and I think you were talking about these two habits of other attendees to a group of people at the time. Made me chuckle as I was so used to returning to my car at a show with a dozen fingerprints on the windows. Sorry, I should have made an effort to say hi.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
welcome mate,sounds like a nice .R! went on your website and i live about 5 miles away, any plans to tune the meg with your company?
I have no plans except a K-Tec re-map at some stage. (To be honest tuning modern cars is not really my thing. Putting together a 560bhp LS7 Ultima is more like it :) ) Feel free to pop over some time. We are always open to visitors and the kettle never gets cold!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome,

I was admiring yours at the meet today. Made me really miss mine (#21, black with red alloys, cage, Ti, 888s, climate)

Get used to the window poking and carbon bonnet tapping at meets, I was walking past your car and I think you were talking about these two habits of other attendees to a group of people at the time. Made me chuckle as I was so used to returning to my car at a show with a dozen fingerprints on the windows. Sorry, I should have made an effort to say hi.
I'm getting some small graphics. One for each of the rear windows that says "Press Here" an one for the bonnet with a small target that says "Tap here"

1 - 20 of 29 Posts