Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car ( which I don’t collect until Wednesday ) is a 5dr and I was told it’s a Cup version, as the spec code is on the drivers door b pillar . The car has gold Brembo with drilled front discs. Multispoke 18” alloys on 20mm spacers , xenon headlight. Leather interior. Is there a 5dr cup ?
On another note, options on suspension kit. Don’t really want to throw a+£1000 damper/ spring combo. It will be a road car and my thought process the std springs and damper have done 100k and getting to the end of there life. Any suspension mods ( uprated bushes ) worth doing ?
Does the LSD box from R26 /F1 a straight fit. Do they really transform the handling.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hard to tell without photo, first is that ph1 or ph2? You can tell that by tail light. Ph2 has the cup body by default and caliper are in red. Ph1 come with silver caliber cup has a leather+cloth seats very comfortable, well non cup come with full leather. Cup has different rear suspension than non cup and is a way stiffer the stock suspension are more than enough for daily for cup. Not sure the lsd is straight bolt on but I heard ppl do it. Is it worth lsd? Yes from a r26f1 owner.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's 55 plate

Here is the car

definitely phase 1 the tail lightlight and the clock has show that also the steering wheel, i will be assume non cup version as the seat is different in cup in ph2, ph2 has all the leather seat but ph1 has the fancy cloth+leather design and renault sport stitch over it for the cup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts