Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Just got me a 250 Cup in Grey withe DRL's, keyless entry and the RS Monitor, absolutley loving it at the moment superb all rounder compared to my previous Cooper S GP and handles superb and goes well to.

More importantly pics will be up over the weekend

Dan :)

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Welcome to the club! My wife has a Cooper S and whilst it's great fun and pretty rapid it isn't a patch as an all round performance package to the 250... You'll love it!

Capsicum Red RS 250 + Cup Chassis Pack, 18" A-XL, RS Monitor, Leather Recaros, Visibility Pack, Arkamys

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Hopefully I will be along to some shows next year, which are the best shows to attend??

welcome mate, are you ex yam mini ?
Yes I was a member on yammini or still are a member. Didn't really post to much though. Are you an ex mini owner?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Would that be because of the Olympics? I would imagine there isnt alot going on next year generally in the summer.

·
Registered
257 Posts
The Mini GP is the only mini i would ever own it is very cool. But yeah there's nothing as fun anywhere near for the money as a 250!

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
welcome
where in the midlands are you from?
RWS is not happening in the UK next year.
I'am in Oldbury, just off Junction 2 M5
I take it RWS is the biggest Renault Sport show? Renaults are abit new to me so got todo some browsing on the forum :)

The Mini GP is the only mini i would ever own it is very cool. But yeah there's nothing as fun anywhere near for the money as a 250!
The GP was really cool, it turned so many heads. It was just hardwork to live with due to lack of seats etc.... the 250 is great though, good spec, goes well and the right price. Fantastic

1 - 20 of 27 Posts