Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All - should have posted here ages ago:

No.36
Black
Red wheels
Toyos
Cage
Ti

Only mod has been to add a CD/Radio/ipod stereo set-up.

Car has c.3k on the clock, owned by me since new. Delivered by Renault Croydon in July 2009, so 2012 is MOT year.

Car has been garaged all its life and I use a C-TEK battery conditioner to ensure she always starts.

The longest run she has been on was last year to the 2011 Le Mans 24hours.

Wonderful car

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Of course you should use it more that's what there for I never understand why people buy them and never use them, I could understand if it were an old collectors car but a modern track road car, well just seems a waist of money to me but each to their own

·
Registered
989 Posts
Of course you should use it more that's what there for I never understand why people buy them and never use them, I could understand if it were an old collectors car but a modern track road car, well just seems a waist of money to me but each to their own
mine gets used but its only a toy dont use it everyday! hasnt seen the road for afew months but as soon as the weather picks up ill be booking my track days! :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi - I'll get some pics up soon. Yep 3k miles is pretty poor, i agree. I'm lucky to have another toy in the garage as well, otherwise it would have covered another 5k miles by now. That said, I am driving her more in the last few weeks and last year was a right off as we moved house, so will aim to go further this year. I don't like to use the car for short journeys so that also counts against it getting more use... Certainly costly when viewed per-mile, but then again cars like the R26.R don't come along very often.

all the best

·
Registered
13 Posts
No. 36 aka Black Mirror I purchased from Dan S in and sold to James F in January 2015 while I was trading. James offered it back to me in March so I bought it back. Now in my garage.

As above but now 9200m, 7 Service Stamps, Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2, Braided hoses, Pagid Yellows, Castrol SRF.

Otherwise standard and in great condition - recently detailed again by Ed Staples Divine Detail.

(I was Artdealer on here but username seems to be deactivated so back as me - there is a note in my profile. )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts