Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well most of you know I was out in Germany at the weekend. I'm still catching up with stuff so please bear with me. Being robbed of my camera gear has set me back (again) so I need to pick up the pieces.
In the meantime for those that haven't seen my Facebook site, here are some images from the weekend. Please post and share elsewhere, if anyone wants prints or poster just get in touch - I need the business now more than ever!!! ;)

Kev

www.RedSquareImages.com

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Great pics!, thats a nightmare getting your gear nicked. What did they get?.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Camera and lens. Over 7k worth. Please re share these images everywhere. I need work to pay for it!

·
Registered
224 Posts
awesome pics mate!! what is the white car with the aston spoiler? doesnt look like one? Love the Z4 on 2 wheels. great work

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
excellent pictures! I love the way you catch the light and create a specific mood in your pictures! are you shooting with nikon gear?
very sad to hear about your camera gear. being a photographer too I know how one can become connected to certain lenses. and some of them you cannot replace (refers to the old-school lenses issued with certain serial numbers). I hope things will get back on track for you! please keep up the tremendous work!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Loving those images

[video=youtube;0yk0F2hMBOI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yk0F2hMBOI[/video]

I found this great video of the race, awesome sights and sounds.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts