Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Where are the genuine plans? There's an idea on Pistonheads and the petition you link to, but has someone put together a genuine proposal?

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
With our health and safety gestapo, there is no chance of this ever happening, just signed it and will keep fingers crossed.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where are the genuine plans? There's an idea on Pistonheads and the petition you link to, but has someone put together a genuine proposal?
I assume so. I know no more than you do. Either way just sign it, send it and keep your fingers crossed!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Hmm, don't think that petition is going to work. Dear Mr Prime Minister, please can we have a racetrack to play on?

It could be possible, but it would have to be privately funded, financially viable, not upset the green lobby or local people, etc. At the moment it sounds like a letter to Jim'll Fix It.

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
Hmm, don't think that petition is going to work. Dear Mr Prime Minister, please can we have a racetrack to play on?

It could be possible, but it would have to be privately funded, financially viable, not upset the green lobby or local people, etc. At the moment it sounds like a letter to Jim'll Fix It.
I can't see why they wouldn't waste money on this they do on sillier ideas. they could use it during the week as the venue for driver awareness training for those caught speeding.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The issue shouldn't be whether it will or won't happen - maybe it will and maybe it won't - stranger things have happened - lets just all do our bit to get as many people as possible to sign the petition and lets see what transpires - it takes 2 secs to do so whats the harm in trying??

·
Registered
221 Posts

LOL, someone sensible! Clearly this will never go ahead, could you imagine it! Would they build it on greenbelt land!? Would it be a PFI scheme!?

I wouldn't waste my time signing it!

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
With nothing to loose, I don't see why not.

If only people was a little more positive about things.

Maybe it will, maybe it won't doesn't affect you if it does or if it doesn't.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
With nothing to loose, I don't see why not.

If only people was a little more positive about things.

Maybe it will, maybe it won't doesn't affect you if it does or if it doesn't.
Exactly. Its a bit like moaning about never winning the lottery but never having bought a ticket!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts