Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
No probs matey, get some pics up of them if you get a chance,

I'm sure i see a pic somewhere of the wheels without the hub on, i'll have a nose around see if i can find it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers buddy.

Not got a single shot of the motor yet which is a poor show really.

Weather permitting I'm gonna wash and Meguiars 3 stage the car on Saturday so I'll get some taken and a couple of night shots.

I'll also take some of the CC for the Coupe/Cab section 8)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Andy - If you could I'd appreciate it bud.....

Alex - What does your mum reckon to the motor?

I've got the 2.0 Dynamique in Hologram Grey with Red Leather - with the RS Front Bumper of course!! This has been donated to the Mrs since the arrival of the Orange Beasty!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
andy bassett said:
can i ask why you want a pic without the cap
I'll try to keep this brief matey...!!

I really want anthracite alloys but unfortunately can't justify the cost of Trophy/Cup wheels from a stealer. :(

I went to get the standards refinished today and the place I took them to couldn't do the centre caps as they only did Spray/Bake. Now, I can get them done somewhere else but these would only be reprimed, oversprayed and re-laquered. I reckon these will scratch like fook though so I think I'd rather have em powder coated.

Basically wondered what they would look like without a cap on!

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
DaleRS225 said:
Alex - What does your mum reckon to the motor?
She Loves It!!!!!

Only had 1 problem with it .....basically the starter motor didnt start the car everytime after leaving the car for more than a few days....almost like a fuel pump issue...sorted now i think.

G

·
From that pic, I reckon they don' look too bad with the caps off. What do the bolts look like though??

I might whack mine off for the weekend!

I really love that word :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.