Megane Sport Forum banner

Official I hate BMW Drivers

3K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  shinyautos.com 
G
#1 ·
:evil: :evil:

You know what i drive quite a bit and see a right mix of cars and drivers, i don't know if any of you are BMW drivers and don't want to make offence but i have never seen so many tossers driving one particular brand.

Had a Big 5 series hanging on my bumper all the way up the M8 and then another one on the way home, took quite alot of pleasure blowing them both away and showing them just cause u got a BM you aint no Nigel Mansel.

Any one else find this on your roads or is it just me?

#4 ·
I have to agree with you on that front mate.

I had some big fat bloke in a BM316 right on my arse whilst I was in the 172. He tried in vain to undertake me as well, as you can imagine I left the t*sser as a spec in the mirror hahaha.

If often seems that the guys in the older low powered beemers always want to race and the businessmen in the high powered new ones just think that everyone should move out of their way!!!

There must be a few decent ones but generally they seem to be c**ts!! :evil:

G
#6 ·
Yeah thats how i feel, get out my way peasant, dont you know who i am ya ya ya, totaly gets me had another one this morning on my way to work, unfortunatly there is no way of avoiding them and i am so stubborn i aint gonna let them past me out of principle.

#8 ·
I went past a BMW on a motorway slip road - wasn't really trying to get under his skin but I did... Joined the motorway at a fairly lesuirely 85mph :wink: , next thing he's swinging out into the outside lane with the throttle nailed doing about a ton. Passed him 2 mins later doing 80. Angry BMW driver. :lol:

#9 ·
Brasso said:
I went past a BMW on a motorway slip road - wasn't really trying to get under his skin but I did... Joined the motorway at a fairly lesuirely 85mph :wink: , next thing he's swinging out into the outside lane with the throttle nailed doing about a ton. Passed him 2 mins later doing 80. Angry BMW driver. :lol:

Bless him! :lol:

#18 ·
Topper225 said:
Shiny, surely a Gangsta M3 is going to prove a little difficult to keep up with? I wouldn't want to - the driver might get upset and shoot me :lol:
:lol: :lol: I'll have to try when i get the 225, see if i am right! :lol: :lol:

The reason i said it is me and my mate raced a M3 in his fiat uno turbo 180bhp and that killed the m3.

Was so funny in peckham high street!

Once you beat him just keep going don't let him catch up to shoot you! :lol:

#19 ·
shinyautos.com said:
I reckon a 225 would have an M3..

I had a M3 for 2 weeks, and it wasn't as fast as the 225 i've driven.

The M3 's are sooooo heavy, so i reckon par for par it'd be close!!

No way no how!!!

over 300 horses versus 225--c'om man think about it!!
I drive a 219 leon cupra R at the mo and an M3 left me for dead--surely megane must be similar to my leon and not fall into the supercar bracket?

#20 ·
off the line in my 225 i cant fair to well but onthe move with me 250hp behind me i can give them bloody big old germans lumps of man made shat a run for its money all the way till mine tops out but it will get you top end no dout about it,
depends on the driver of the M3 and how hard you drive your 225,

so i am nigel mansel, truely i am :lol: and i drive hard :evil:

#22 ·
fast_eddie said:
shinyautos.com said:

No way no how!!!

I drive a 219 leon cupra R at the mo and an M3 left me for dead--surely megane must be similar to my leon and not fall into the supercar bracket?

Don't forget an M3 weighs a bloody ton,

I had one for a while, and wasn't that impressed.

A 300bhp meg, which isn't too hard to get now, i would say would give an m3 a run for its money.

G
#24 ·
fast_eddie said:
shinyautos.com said:

No way no how!!!

Sorry chap but I had a do against my brothers cupra and left him some where miles behind.. oh there he is, he just caught up... :p

G
#26 ·
yet annother BMW up my jacksie today except this one seemed to be going much faster and passed me in a line of traffic, boy was a total nutter, just missed a few head on's.

I of course gave chase and i was realy suprised that yeah the BMW could move and must have had more power but he couldn't shake me and i could keep up with him.

Has anyone noticed the total dead zone below 2000 rpm that's total turbo lag, absolute nightmare on the motorways, always having to drop a cog.

By the way beware i spotted a totaly unmarked BMW 3 series in blue on the motorway and it had pulled someone over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.