Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone bought their car from Olympian Renault, (Bournemouth and Salisbury) they might have a problem as the dealership went into liquidation last Friday. When I contacted them yesterday they had no idea what would happen next, but they are hopeful that a buyer might be found for the whole group. Meanwhile I am having to find another dealer to cope with the continuing warranty problems on my 225 (rear tyre wear - still; door locking button - 3rd one; fuel consumption fell after 2nd service; rear wheel steering - not nice, that one)

Chris, Full fat with glass roof.

ps I cant claim it was the losses caused by warranty work on my car that did it - it wasn't their car in the first place but Renault Birmingham's. All the warranty work has been funded by RUK.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
All warrenty work done on vehicles is recorded on a system accessable by the whole renault company including head office.

If your car is currently having work done on it then any dealer out there can continue the work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.