Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pick up my meggy tomorrow afternoon...!!!

Cant believe how excited i am. lol

Is gonna be a sleepless night.

Ad :oops:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i guess we wont be seeing you on here for a good few days then, if your like me i couldn't stop driving it until i had to fill it up :lol: :lol: :lol: then i got straight back in and drove some more and more and more and more and more and more and more and drove some more and more and more and more and more and more and more and drove some more and more and more and more and more and more and more and drove some more and more and more and more and more and more and more and drove some more and more and more and more and more and more and more

then i filled it up and drove some more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
denty225 said:
Mat is your surname Gump by any chance?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
693 Posts
me to just need to be with her :lol: :lol: i make storys up so i can go for a spin lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow!!!

Its awesome!!!! Ive fallen in love with it. Had the 182, CTR, LCR225, but this is just something else. So smooth yet the power and torque is awesome. Infact, typing this makes me wanna drive it. Ive done 400 miles since late sat afternoon :oops:

I love inferno as well and the the technology bits are amazing. Its quite unlike a renault until i realised the AC doesnt work!! haha. But you cant have it all.

Booked in for its first service a week friday so they cant sort the little niggles then.

Ad

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
we told you that you'd enjoy it, just wait until you have broken the engine in and made her a bit looser :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
adtmits said:
wow!!!

Its awesome!!!! Ive fallen in love with it. Had the 182, CTR, LCR225, but this is just something else. So smooth yet the power and torque is awesome. Infact, typing this makes me wanna drive it. Ive done 400 miles since late sat afternoon :oops:

I love inferno as well and the the technology bits are amazing. Its quite unlike a renault until i realised the AC doesnt work!! haha. But you cant have it all.

Booked in for its first service a week friday so they cant sort the little niggles then.

Ad
you got to get it mapped, thaats a hole new ball game :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hehe.... remap is on the wish list, but want other things first. Cars amazing and i want to just drive it all the time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts