Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
I'm pretty sure they were on here the other day saying that the prices on the website are the discounted prices now. They were having some trouble with something or other.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
You used to get the discount applied automatically when you registered. You just say you are from megane sport or what ever forum.

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
you do get a discount hb just for registering and saying that you are from meganesport.net think it is 10% they normally have a few offers going so depending on what your after have a look at those too.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm pretty sure they were on here the other day saying that the prices on the website are the discounted prices now. They were having some trouble with something or other.
Yeah it was me that asked, he pretty much said that they dont offer a specific discount coz its all reflected in the online prices. I was gutted too, i'll be spending £140 soon on it. A cheeky 10% wouldnt of went a miss

http://www.meganesport.net/community/showthread.php?54723-whats-the-cost-for-gearbox-oil-change-on-a-225&p=627583#post627583

1 - 7 of 7 Posts