Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered front/rear diamonds and side bullets from streamline carbon and also smoked side indicator lenses also black handles the problem I have is what colour to paint the wheels I'm getting them powder coated either gloss black or anthracite what would ye recommend ?
I've got standard 225 wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi, i've pretty done everything you've got coming apart from the handles which i'll be doing in the summer. I've painted my wheels anthracite and not the normal gloss black route and i'm glad i did. From far away they look black and match in but up close and in the right light they look all different colours and i think they look great. In certain light they even look chrome with all the metallic thats in there. If you want a pic i'll give you my facebook profile and they are on there, just let me know.

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ye pictures would be great don't want to rush and make the wrong decision 😄

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would the black wheels scratch more easily than anthracite ones ?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Suppose it depends on the amount of lacquer that you put on it, mine have a really good coat on top. I think with the black just being one solid colour then you will see fine scratches more, whereas with all the metallic in the anthracite i haven't noticed anything, apart from when i curbed the blood thing lol!

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ye will try link when I get home to pc might make my mind up 4 me 😄

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone got pics of black 225 with black wheels??????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts