Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.orbisoud.com/readnews.php?id=40

Translated from french with google

Line supplements in diameter 67 for a profit of couple, exhaust into 2 or 4 exits with perforated sheet and teases stainless for a better sound quality. The assembly from the silencer alone, 2 or 4 exits, is possible. 2 types of sonority are available. The first out of direct tube which, divine surprised, emphasizes the transparency of the turbo noise, the sonority of the exhaust in acceleration becomes rageuse,on deals with sports car without the level being too high. The second: addition of 2 small silencers, a significant part of the turbo transparency disappeared, the noise remains more marked than on the version of series sonority is rounder with the idle as in load, the owner knows that it leads one 2 liters turbo.

Richard

G

·
Looks Awesome!

I like the look very much, far better than the K-Tec unit I had fitted, which is already looking a little tired around the tailpipes

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Orbisoud systems are very good but also very expensive.

David, if you are having any problems with your system please let me know. As for the tailpipes, even though they are stainless they will benefit from a polish now and again to keep them nice and shiney.

David.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts