Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did a track day today at oulton park with frederickr26 and his rapid R26, steve also made an apperance along with a fentom black R26 who ignored us all, wet start to the day but soon dried up and the sun was out although very cold, also manged a 900deg spin to the amusment of frederickr26 who flew passed me shacking his head.

pics to follow (still loading)

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Was good to meet you both and i hope you had a great day, i had to shoot off as i was still a little under the weather from the night before, we will have to meet up and do a track day together some time.
Ignored us lol there is some NOT normal people out there, never mind as long as you both enjoyed yourselfs

steve

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Btw are esp/asr talk, i spoke to the instruter who took me out about this, he tests TC systems for bosh i think, he said the meg II sport family was the only car head ever drivin im which he would NOT disable the TC system on the track, especially in the wet, he said was designed for trackday use and was the best he had ever expirianced on that type of car, normal cars systems are for road and should be disabled on the track, he then went on to say it was one of the if not the best hatch of al time (.r i assume)

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
No eric he ment my R26 lol, it makes sense though if renault did develop the TC system for track day use, i very rarely turn mine off anyway as it can be a saving grace unless your a very experianced track driver

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
i was stood right next to u on pit wall yesterday. if i new u were from the forum i would hav had a chat. im the lad in your pics with the black hoody. i was with me mate in my black r26 f1 and he had his 350z.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts