Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
saw this today. will defiantly be up for that one just a week after my birthday do could be a present to myself :)

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im booked on also going to have a few instructor sessions try and iron out some of the bad habits! :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
im booked on also going to have a few instructor sessions try and iron out some of the bad habits! :)
Im hoping to get as much tuition as possible that day. Im a bag of nerves already. I have it free for buying the trophy but the new tyres and pads afterwards kind off offset the saving!!

Went down the other day to have a look and it looks awesome fun and a cool track. There was a ferrari 358 italia there just bombing past everything!

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Awesome track. Had my meggy n dad's twingo last year. Not taking meg this year just twingo and some 888s...and dad

Highly recommend the tuition. If u doing more than 1 instruction session try and get different instructors

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im hoping to get as much tuition as possible that day. Im a bag of nerves already. I have it free for buying the trophy but the new tyres and pads afterwards kind off offset the saving!!

Went down the other day to have a look and it looks awesome fun and a cool track. There was a ferrari 358 italia there just bombing past everything!
no need to be nervous fella just take it at your own pace and enjoy the experience!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts