Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning,

My R26 has developed the common misfire at idle and seems under powered. The fault readers confirms the normal P0300 & P0313. I've replaced all coil packs last night, which has made no difference. Next I guess the injectors. I've currently only have one new one available. From the fault codes or using the fault reader is there any way of pinning down which cylinder has the injector fault or I guess it’s a case of systematically changing each one and noticing any difference.

One final matter, when attempting to clear the fault codes, the reading confirms “The fault codes didn’t clear”. Is there a certain way/procedure that needs following to clear codes e.g. car turned off, leaving the car for 30 secs before turning the ignition back on etc.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
New set of injectors. Swap them all to fully eliminat3 the potential problem or you could 3nd up chasing it across cylinders. I paid $140 for 4 iirc.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah got new Injectors in mine and code won't clear
I'm using a Bosch kts which is £2000 worth of kit
Is there a manuel way like just leaving the battery disconected for 10 mins etc

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
I had a misfire a while back and I replaced the spark plugs and that sorted it!
To clear the code try starting the car up with diagnostic connected with doors shut and then push the stop button once then try and clear the code before you get out of the car!!
That's what I done!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts