Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive looked for weeks and weeks to find r26 or cup dampers to upgrade my other 225 as i have an eibach kit for it and the oem dampers are on 73,000 miles, if ur gunna do a job well then my moto is do the job rite,, but with no avail, ebay, search engines, stealers but either out of stock, none availlable or mega money prices , some were even £85 plus vat which could stay on there poxy shelves the money they were asking, not paying £400 ffs, untill i read a thread on here about a guy by the name of paul temperton, after a quick phone call and a chat about the matter and obviously a disscusion about they couldnt recomend these for the 225 as it was an upgrade which i think he was obligded to say in his defence he quoted me for all 4 r26 dampers £250.00, absolutely awesome price as he gave me a 25% discount as he said he likes to help out us megsport.net users, so if ur after cheap parts give paul a bell on 01793 645650, you wont go far wrong, TOP BLOKE and well done meganesport, very happy lady

·
Registered
563 Posts
I second that, I've ££££'s shopping with him, never a problem. He works for a franchise/dealership called Fish Brothers

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thirded, I've bought several items through Paul for the 175 - always cheaper than going through Renault direct and free delivery to your doorstep to boot. First Class service.

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
i need a xenon auto levelling sensor for mine. (£100 from renault) i may just try paul and see what he can do :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts