Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, finally getting around to posting some pics of the motor.....

Shots are of the newly resprayed alloys, and also of the LED's and the Blueflame zorst. I've also stuck one in of the CC for good measure.......

Hope you like....

Full on Shot:

Front Alloy:

Rear Alloy:

Rear Quarter:

Close Up Alloy:

LED's (not good in daylight!!):

Blueflame Zorst:

The Mrs's wheels/summer car!:

·
Registered
694 Posts
both cars look great Dale, the black wheels on the 225 really set the inferno off I think!

Gaz.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers lads.

well pleased with the wheels, and at a grand under a set of trophy alloys a bit of a bargain. I'm sure the cars faster too!!

how long they last is a different matter I guess.

G

·
Wheels look gr8 how much dale ? were did you get it done ?
Are they sprayed a renault paint code ? they look black from a distance but look antracite from close up ? very smart .
Are they a gloss finish or a satin finish ?

cheers

Jas

ps zorst looks good are you happy with it ?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
They look sweet mate toyed with the idea myself but set my heart on getting some Trophy alloys, may have to re-think having seen yours :D

G

·
Those wheels look fookin awesome matey, I got quote $255 AUD per wheel to get them re-sprayed so I don't think I'll get them done but I wouldn't mind if I got it for Christmas????

G

·
DaleRS225 said:
cheers lads.

well pleased with the wheels, and at a grand under a set of trophy alloys a bit of a bargain. I'm sure the cars faster too!!

painting your alloys has made the car seem faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no wonder the cup goes from 0-60 0.5 second faster than the full fat, it's cause we have dark wheels :lol: :lol:

G

·
Matmaxedout said:
DaleRS225 said:
cheers lads.

painting your alloys has made the car seem faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no wonder the cup goes from 0-60 0.5 second faster than the full fat, it's cause we have dark wheels :lol: :lol:
"Do not under estimate the power of the dark side" :twisted:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jasdigido said:
Wheels look gr8 how much dale ? were did you get it done ?
Are they sprayed a renault paint code ? they look black from a distance but look antracite from close up ? very smart .
Are they a gloss finish or a satin finish ?

cheers

Jas

ps zorst looks good are you happy with it ?
Wheels are sprayed Ford polar Grey and they are a laquered finish.

Zorst sounds class mate and pickup at the top end feels much stronger. Well worth the money :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts