Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i am crap with computers,can someone run through how to do the Avatar thing with the picture next to your user name,and also how to put a picture in when posting. :oops: :oops:

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
Hi mate to add an avatar, find your chosen picture and make it no bigger than 120 X 120 pixels.

Then go onto www.imageshack.us and up load it.

Then you take the bottom link and add it into the box next to add an off line avatar. You can find this option by clicking on Profile on the top bar of the forum.

To add a picture into a post then again find your desired picture and upload it to www.imageshack.us again and take the bottom link again and do this below.

This will be something like your link from imageshack: http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8662/069fh.jpg

Then infront of the web address add this

So it will leave you something like this but without the spaces at the start and end of your web url:

To get the
bits you can click on the Img icon on the top of where you type your post so click it once for the

:wink:

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
No problems matey!

If you run into any trouble give me a buzz, i'll help you out! :wink:

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
Not at all mate!

Easier to find if its a sticky as obviously it'll stay at the top!

Go ahead matey! :wink:

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got it done in Christchurch - He took the wheels and tyres off sprayed the whole rim put the tyres and wheels back on for £50 a wheel

1 - 20 of 36 Posts