Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had my boost gauge finally fitted also went down to my bodyshop wher he sprayed my battery cover he said while he spraying that he woukld spray the engine cover again for me looks well good.

pic of covers sprayed

pic of boost gauge

night pic sorry about quality looks amazing at night though

one more

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers mate think few people on here have that gauge or summit like it,
only downfull i got is during the day the gauge is a bit glary from the sunlight but at night looks amazing :D

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do i keep the battery bay as it is or do i put a graphic on it :?: if yes what ya reccomend dont want too much otherwise look crap

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
umm what shall i get any suggestions all nothing to big though and what color might have to be carbon as the renault sport logo on engine cover is carbon

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
I'm loving the boost gauge mate, where did you get the pod to house it coz that looks wicked.

Engine bay looks really good as well mate!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the pod i got from www.speeding.co.uk costs £19.99 its a universal one
Universal RGM Carbon Pod Pillar Single RHD (PMR400)
but have to buy bigger screws to fit it to pillar :D
gauge looks well good at night just have to work my camera out to get a decent pic :D

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Hi buddy, looks great and I reckon you need something on the battery cover, how abouta renault diamond!! :idea:

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Renault badge would look wicked!!

I do like that pod though, got any more pics of it from other angles. I'm pretty keen on this but I want to be see how well it fits, wouldn't mind a boost gauge and oil temp gauge but that would need a double housing.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cheers guys thanks for the comments

alex_172 they do universal ones with three pods, i just wanted the one pod, i take some more photos for ya otherwise can see it at the show

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im gonna go for what jamie suggested having my signature pic, which shows me nickname the car and my website address with pic of car and the renault diamond in carbon fibre just below it, thats on the battery cover, and for engine cover already have the renault sport bit at bottom, just going to how it was originally and putting the 2.0 T back all in carbon fibre except the T which will be in yellow. :D
ps alex_172 sent you some different views of the pod to your email address.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Just noticed the thread looks good mate!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts