Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i want to see if there is any pattern with the Toxic fume light flashing and the fitting of a dump valve
please participate
phil :D

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers mate i will be interested to see how it goes!

G

·
Neither do I mate. Don't have any problem with the DV since October 05. No toxic light warning or anything...

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jonseal said:
your toxic fume light can only be triggered from your lambda sensors try replacing them I rekon
Try telling Renno that!

Yeah, on past/older cars when it flashes it leads to lambda sensor but renno point towrads coils or injectors for some reason!

Mine seems worse when the DV is on so i wondered if there maybe a link!

Cheers for all the responses chaps! :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was wondering whether it had anything to do with the type of fuel people are using - how many people who fill with 98 RON fuel all the time experience the Toxic Fume Light problem compared with those who fill up with 95 RON, in particular the supermarket nasty stuff?

Ian

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mr_toast said:
I was wondering whether it had anything to do with the type of fuel people are using - how many people who fill with 98 RON fuel all the time experience the Toxic Fume Light problem compared with those who fill up with 95 RON, in particular the supermarket nasty stuff?

Ian
Do another poll mate, the results should talk for themselves!
phil :D

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
Mines always on 95 I've never even seen it flicker on mine. My 172 had it on permenantly after I put a decat on, think one of the lambdas had burnt out

1 - 17 of 17 Posts