Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had this fitted on my car for 2 weeks
but due to loss of to much power from having the back box removed as well its now no good to me, so had the standard centre box re fitted.

and this box will fit any car not just a 225,
but might be ideal if you got a standard 225 back box and want to change just the centre box

pm me or let me know if interested.

·
Premium Member
3,419 Posts
andy bassett said:
had this fitted on my car for 2 weeks
but due to loss of to much power from having the back box removed as well its now no good to me, so had the standard centre box re fitted.

and this box will fit any car not just a 225,
but might be ideal if you got a standard 225 back box and want to change just the centre box

pm me or let me know if interested.

:?: Andy,

Just read up on this one - since i've had my BlueFlame zorst fitted (only 2 days old) i'm absolutely CONVINCED i'm down on poke, just seem to have lost that whiplash effect through the range but a much smoother delivery. A mate reckons I may have upset the map with a different flow now as the map would have been configured for the original zorst. What d'ya reckon? Any advice? Also lost the turbo whistle, again mate reckons a new map might sort it all out? :?:

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
iv always bin under the assumption that the blueflame ones have bin good,?

its a shame you cant make the rolling road day im doing this sat as that would give you very good idea if you have lost any power,

i would say you havnt lost any as no one has made any other comments about loosing power,

as for the turbo whislte this is a funny one, i removed just my back box and lost the whistle but im know way down on power, 238bhp standard.

i would say if you can get your car on some rollers and see wat she does,

failing that consider putting your standard center box back and cut out the back box but keep all the blue flame pipe work and tail pipes.???

andy,

ps just how far are you from the RR day im doing.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
we all know what the rollers showed me.......172.2 bhp.

might be worth putting it on the rollers

·
Premium Member
3,419 Posts
RR Day

andy bassett said:
iv always bin under the assumption that the blueflame ones have bin good,?

its a shame you cant make the rolling road day im doing this sat as that would give you very good idea if you have lost any power,

i would say you havnt lost any as no one has made any other comments about loosing power,

as for the turbo whislte this is a funny one, i removed just my back box and lost the whistle but im know way down on power, 238bhp standard.

i would say if you can get your car on some rollers and see wat she does,

failing that consider putting your standard center box back and cut out the back box but keep all the blue flame pipe work and tail pipes.???

andy,

ps just how far are you from the RR day im doing.
Andy,

Where is it? What time?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts