Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as i said im going to buy a 225 the nearest one to me is a 54 reg 3dr in inferno colour i dont think there is much in the way of extras its got full leather and a six cd changer no tyre sensors or anything like that anyway its up for £14500 oh its got 10,000 miles and 1 owner what do ya reckon?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Should have tyre sensors and all the extras if it is a 225 Fullfat .. bit on the steep side though you may aswell buy a new one with cup pack from buymynewcar for not much more ...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i take it full fat is a nick-name? and tyre pressure sensors are these a standard feature? it cant be anything other than a 225 can it? i guess i need to do a bit more homework before i sign on the line the only plus point is that they offered me £5000 for p/ex on my fiat stilo abarth dont think ill get that on the net! thanks for the tip though :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes sorry Full Fat is the name we use for the standard 225 then there are variants like the cup and trophy . It will be a 225 and should have tyre pressure monitors . You could try and sell your Fiat private then you could get a brand new 225 off the net :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
did you buy from that site? something doesnt seem right about it may just be me being cynical 10 week lead time too but 15k for a brand new one is like the budgie do not know what to do now i know i want one though! :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got mine from Renault Liverpool not buy my new car.
Quite a few people off here have bought from them though and they appear to have a good reputation.
Better to wait than pay 5k over the odds dont you think :wink:

cheers

Jas

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
big_dicko said:
did you buy from that site? something doesnt seem right about it may just be me being cynical 10 week lead time too but 15k for a brand new one is like the budgie do not know what to do now i know i want one though! :lol:

These guys are awesome, always there to help and are totaly genuine, speak to Lisa or Adrian, they'll be sure to help you out!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So as i said im going to buy a 225 the nearest one to me is a 54 reg 3dr in inferno colour i dont think there is much in the way of extras its got full leather and a six cd changer no tyre sensors or anything like that anyway its up for £14500 oh its got 10,000 miles and 1 owner what do ya reckon?
14,500 is top money for a 54 plate there's one in my local dealer Steel grey, low milage, climate and they had to drop that to 12,500 and it's still there. Like the guy's said look into a new one before handing the cash over :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the tips chaps going to head back with my tail between my legs! might have to try and beat a bit of discount out of the dealer because a stilo isnt a particularly easy car to get rid of private or part ex and hes offered a good price also patience isnt something i have a lot of :wink: "i want at one"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
big_dicko said:
thanks for the tips chaps going to head back with my tail between my legs! might have to try and beat a bit of discount out of the dealer because a stilo isnt a particularly easy car to get rid of private or part ex and hes offered a good price also patience isnt something i have a lot of :wink: "i want at one"
Send me an email with the details of the Stilo and I will see what I can do mate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts