Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently debadged my 225 and have just gotten round to cleaning it. Tried a few things on the boot to clean it up (nail polish remover, white spirits and t-cutting it) but i'm left with 'meg' on the back. Picture below shows what i mean

It's almost like a the paint is lighter there. Does anyone know anything i could do to get rid of it?

·
Registered
693 Posts
your lucky i scratched mine with my finger nail lol, use the meguires clay got rid of my meg sign ....

·
Registered
693 Posts
yes just do it after youve washed leave it wet then lightly rub over your car then use a scratch x meguires then carnuba wax and looks just like it left renault :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Used the clay on mine when I wiped it's arse, then went on to clay the whole motor. Superb gear :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i had that on mine,
did your car get the supagaurd applied to it from new?? cause i put it down to that as it's applied after the badges, hence the shadow being left on the top of the cars laquer, mine has polished out tho and i used some of the supagaurd stuff in the pack i got :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Davelee225 said:
you did't use sandpaper then :lol: :lol:
shut it you :lol: guess you'll be changing the colour of your car next to the same as mine then (red) as you've now got the cup alloys :wink: :wink:

p.s they do look really good black on black

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Davelee225 said:
i know :lol: :lol: :lol:

You up to much tomorrow?
hhmmmm, let me think????????????

here's a clue have a look in the birthdays section on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s i had a nice carrige ride around central park, NY last week complete with a small diamond :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Davelee225 said:
im sure we could allow a red one to tag along :lol: :lol:
well, i might let a couple of wanabe's join me :lol:

(you cup) (jimbo 225) :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts