Megane Sport Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, ive been a platinum member for the past year, and paid 04th jan for lifetime membership as i really enjoy the forum etc, but i have now been waiting a month for my membership pack and also i asked for a set of show plates
Am i being impatient or is this a long time to wait, is there any one responsible for this as it would be nice to get an official line on this, i sent the payment to a guy called steve, is it his responsiblity to send the goods out or someone else, im not moaning , but it would be nice to get it sorted out please admin people
thanks Paul. :yes[1]:

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Hmmm Dave sent my order within 3-4 days within the last 30 days...

I also ordered some bits Friday just gone which had been posted today.

Try contacting him via [email protected] (my method of contacting Dave)

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes its not the end of the world , but you do normally assume 1 - 2 weeks but hay ho !!!!

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
I will be seeing dave next week so il let him know. Since the site was sold on it hasn't been the same tho tbh.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Anyone had an update on this i have sent steve admin an email but had no response yet?

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
I joined 17 January I haven't received membership pack yet I emailed admin_steve a week ago still waiting for reply

·
Administrator
269 Posts
Hi Russ and Kevr, sorry for any miscommunication, please check your PM as I thought I replied to you guys :)

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
It's no issue/rush thing but I've had nothing through the post - now I've got a meg though I'd to upgrade the Platinum?

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
I purchased a platinum membership for the site and for my insurance, but as i haven't received my membership pack yet my insurance are asking me when i will receive my card to prove i'm a member.
Iv tryed facebook, the hello part of the forum and also emailing the membership email address, also the main front page which says contact us just refreshes the page. Pretty annoyed as ive been on other forums and been a non member and received more information on question than i am here after paying.

Hopefully this will be sorted out and i can enjoy the forum

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
I purchased a platinum membership for the site and for my insurance, but as i haven't received my membership pack yet my insurance are asking me when i will receive my card to prove i'm a member.
Iv tryed facebook, the hello part of the forum and also emailing the membership email address, also the main front page which says contact us just refreshes the page. Pretty annoyed as ive been on other forums and been a non member and received more information on question than i am here after paying.

Hopefully this will be sorted out and i can enjoy the forum
just keep trying mate there does seem to be quite a few people popping up with joining problems.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Sorry to keep spaming this up but i cant see me getting the membership pack within the week :(.
Who should i ask, or where do i find my membership number to keep my insurers happy :)
Thanks berry

·
Banned
7 Posts
Mmm I only joined on Saturday and I'm starting to wonder if I should of put £35 of petrol In the car rather than send it to cyberspace! Still waiting for a reply about my free gift

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.