Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
watched the event on forbes lot of interesting stuff lets hope its not a pile of ****e like the ps3 cost me a fortune on release date, only to die with amber yellow red ,looks good for my vita though with take anywhere cross-platform capabilities the drivers club look cool too.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
No actual gameplay demo's released for it just the usual tech. Should be a xmas 2013 release by all accounts but i'll wait as to me launches of new consoles have seemed a bit crap in the previous years

·
Registered
392 Posts
No actual gameplay demo's released for it just the usual tech. Should be a xmas 2013 release by all accounts but i'll wait as to me launches of new consoles have seemed a bit crap in the previous years
Killzone was a gameplay demo as with mack a new title they showed it on ps4 and played on vita

·
Registered
278 Posts
It wont be out on time, it wont do half of what they say it will. I love my playstation n have never owned an xbox but sony are a flupping letdown over the last few years. Gt5 took 5 million years to make n it doesnt have half the stuff forza does, its just a polished version of the previous game. Big releases are always late. N most come out on xbox first...... Why do I keep buying sony stuff....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts