Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What size are the meg one's? 12x1.5 28mm long? Wanting to get some in a group buy on cliosport so checking the size first.

Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Copied this from the page:

I have just been to sixonetwo limited who supply poloarised wheel bolts and the locking wheel bolts. Bolt size 12x1.5 28mm long. Shown in this link http://www.sixonetwo.co.uk/2010/tpi.html

They are willing to do a group buy for 12 normal bolts and 4 locking bolts including locking key.

Price to be confirmed (Approx £50-£60) delivered i would think maybe less.

Are you sure that's correct? Thought with 4 bolts plus 1 locking bolt per wheel would equal out to 12 bolts and 4 locking bolts like said on CS?

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Are you sure that's correct? Thought with 4 bolts plus 1 locking bolt per wheel would equal out to 12 bolts and 4 locking bolts like said on CS?
Do you mean the sizes or qty of bolts? The 12x1.5 or 14x1.5 refers to the thread size and pitch IIRC.

Any chance of the link please just incase I can see the post?

should start your own group buy on here mate bet you would get 10 people in no time

dan
Agreed, I'm sick of rusty nuts!

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
I can't see that link on CS.

AFAIK those will be the correct sizes as the fella bought some from TPI in the link I posted for his car. You'll need 4 normal and 1 locking bolt per wheel.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well I just emailed them asking how much for a set, and if they'd consider a discount for a group buy. Will let you know what they say.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts